Membership type: full
Razieh AmiriCountry of origin: Iran, Isl. Rep. Currently in: Iran, Isl. Rep., Isfahan General field of specialization: Chemical Sciences
Degrees2011 Doctorate Chemical Sciences
Current Research Activities
I am Research Assistant of Prof. Tabrizchi in Department of chemistry at the Isfahan University of Technology. I am working by MALDI-TOF MS which he has been constructed it.
Publications resulting from Research:
1. R. Zarganian, A.K. Bordbar, R. Amiri, M. Tamannaei, A.R. Khosropour, I. Mohammadpoor-Baltork, “Micellization of Pentanediyl-1,5-bis(hydroxyethylmethyl hexadecylammonium Bromide) as a Cationic Gemini Surfactant in Aqueous Solutions: Investigation Using Conductometry and Fluorescence Techniques”, J Solution Chem, (2011) 40: 921–928.
2. Razieh Amiri, Abdol-Khalegh Bordbar, Douglas V. Laurents, Ahmad Reza Khosropour, Iraj Mohammadpour-Baltork, “Thermal stability and enzymatic activity of RNase A in the presence of cationic gemini surfactants”, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, (2012) 50: 1151–1157.
3. Razieh Amiri, Abdol-Khalegh Bordbar, MªFlor García Mayoral, Ahmad Reza Khosropour, Iraj Mohammadpour-Baltork, Margarita Menendez and Douglas V. Laurents, “Interactions of Gemini Surfactants with Two Model Proteins: NMR, CD and Fluorescence Spectroscopies”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, (2012) 369: 245–255.
4. Razieh Amiri, Abdol-Khalegh Bordbar and Douglas V. Laurents. “Gemini Surfactants Affect the Structure, Stability and Activity of Ribonuclease Sa”, Physical Chemistry Part B. (2014) 118 (36): 10633-10642.
5. A. K. Bordbar, A. A. Rastegari, R. Amiri, E. Ranjbakhsh, M. Abbasi and A. R. Khosropour. “Characterization of Modified Magnetite Nanoparticles for Albumin Immobilization”, Biotechnology research International. (2014) http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/705068.
6. Elham Keshavarz, Abdol-Khalegh Bordbar and Razieh Amiri. “The interaction of gallium maltolate with apotransferrin: A spectroscopic and Isothermal Titration Calorimetric Study”, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, DOI:10.1007/s10973-014-4022-x, (2015) 120: 325–333.
7. Fahimeh Mehranfar, Abdol-Khalegh Bordbar and Razieh Amiri, "Interaction between beta casein and curcumin: an experimental and theoretical study, In Vitro Cytotoxic Activity and Binding Properties of Curcumin in the Presence of β-Casein Micelle Nanoparticles" BioMacroMolecular Journal, (2015) 1 (1): 69-79.
8. Somayeh Dianat, Abdol-Khalegh Bordbar, Shahram Tangestaninejad, Bahram Yadollahi1, Razieh Amiri , Sayyed- Hamid Zarkesh-Esfahani, Parvin Habibi, "In vitro antitumor activity of free and nano-encapsulated Na5[PMo10V2O40].nH2O and its binding properties with ctDNA by using combined spectroscopic methods", (2015) Accepted by Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry.
9. Mahboube Abbasi, Razieh Amiri, Abdol-Kalegh Bordbar, Elnaz Ranjbakhsh and Ahmad-Reza Khosropour, “Improvement of stability and activity of immobilized glucose oxidase on modified magnetite nanoparticles” Applied Surface Science, 364 (2016) 752–757.
10. A.R. Allafchian, S.A.H. Jalali, R. Amiri, Sh. Shahabadi, "Synthesis and characterization of the NiFe2O4@TEOS–TPS@Ag nanocomposite and investigation of its antibacterial activity"Applied Surface Science, 385 (2016) 506-514.
11. A.R. Allafchian, S.A.H. Jalali, R. Amiri, Sh. Shahabadi, "Antibacterial activity of new magnetic Ag/TiO2 nanocomposite in silane sol–gel matrix", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, (2017), 28 (16), 12312-12319.
12. Seyed Amir Hossein Jalali, Alireza Allafchian, Seyede Zohre Mirahmadi Zare, Razieh Amiri, "Using of Poa bulbosa plant for synthesis of silver nanoparticles and evaluation of their antibacterial activity against Salmonella typhimurium" submitted to ISI Journal.
13. Seyed Amir Hossein Jalali, Alireza Allafchian, Hamid Bahramian, Razieh Amiri, "An antibacterial study of a new magnetite silver nanocomposite", Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, (2017), 5 (6), 5786-5792.
14. A.R. Allafchian, A.R. Shiasi, R. Amiri, "Preparing of poly(acrylonitrile co maleic acid) nanofibr mats for removal of Ni(II) and Cr(VI) ions from water", Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, (2017) 80, 563-569.
15. Razieh Amiri, Hossein Farrokhpour, Mahmoud Tabrizchi, "Sodium Salts Effect on the TOF Mass Spectrometry of Some Amino Acids", submitted top ISI journal.
16. Kazem Karami, Parvaneh Bayat, Alireza Allafchian, Behzad Rezaei, Razieh Amiri, “Synthesis and characterization of new Nickel/KH550 nanocomposite as a modification factor of GCE for glucose determination: An electrochemical study” submitted to ISI Journal
17. Kazem Karami, Ali Reza Allafchian, Fateme Shirani, Behzad Rezaei, Razieh Amiri, "Glassy Carbon Electrode modified by New Copper(I) Oxide Nanocomposite for Glucose Detection: An Electroanalysis Study", submitted to ISI Journal
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Higher Education StudyI am working at the Isfahan University of Technology, Department chemistry in MALDI TOF MS field.
Workshop and Conference Attended3 and 4 November 2011 Tehran, Iran Workshop of Protein Crystallography by Using Synchrotron Radiation, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences, , The Center for International Scientific Studies and Collaboration (CISSC)19 February 2015 University of Isfahan, Iran Workshop of Molecular Docking and Design of Drug Computation,5 March 2015 University of Isfahan, Iran Workshop of Molecular Dynamic Simulation of Biological Systems,3-6 September 2012 Sciences Pardis of University of Tehran, Iran. Workshop of Innovation and Creativity,3-6 September 2012 Sciences Pardis of University of Tehran, Iran Workshop of learning of Patents ways, .22 March- 22 April 2013 University of Isfahan, Iran Workshop of Creativity and EntrepreneurshipMarch 8-10, 2005 Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran 7th Iranian Physical Chemistry Conference: "Ionic strength effect on the NMR spectrum of simple organic solutes"June 2011 June 2011, Spain, Murcia, Spain Biophysical Chemistry Conference: "Rules Governing Cationic Gemini Surfactant – Protein Interactions"June 2012 Ardabil, Iran Internatiomal Conference on Biophysical Chemistry and 11th Iran Conference on Biophysical Chemistry: "CD and Fluorescence Spectroscopies on Interactions of Gemini Surfactants and Cationic Proteins at High pH"May 2013 Tabriz, Iran 1th Inernational life science conference and 12th International conference of Biophysical Chemistry: "NMR-Monitored Hydrogen Exchange Study on the Conformational Stability of RNase A: The effect of cationic gemini surfactants"19 & 20 December 2017 Isfahan University of Technology, Department of Physics, Isfahan, Iran Third Iranian Particle Accelerator Conference on and its applications: "Time of flight mass spectrometry analysis of phenylalanine amino acid by matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI) method"
AffiliationsResearch Institute for Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Isfahan University of Technology
Presentation givenFebruary 17-19, 2004MD study of solvation structure of simple organic solutes in water,Tarbiat Moallem University, Tehran, Iran.Event: 14th congress of chemistry and engineering of chemistry19 & 20 December 2017Time of flight mass spectrometry analysis of phenylalanine amino acid by matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI) method. Third Iranian Particle Accelerator Conference on and its applications, ,Isfahan University of Technology,Department of Physics, Isfahan, IranEvent: Third Iranian Particle Accelerator Conference on and its applications
Other AwardsJun 2012The Prize of Iranian Biophysical Chemistry Society for the best poster that has been presented in the First Internation Iranian Biophysical chemistry Conference,June 2012, Ardabil, IranSelection of the best poster in the First Internation Iranian Biophysical chemistry Conference. Title: "CD and Fluorescence spectroscopies of Gemini surfactants and cationic proteins at high Ph