March 14, 2016
The L'Oréal Foundation launched the 7th edition of the L'Oréal-UNESCO Fellowships for Women Scientists from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 12 FELLOWSHIPS of USD 5,000 each will be granted to 12 African PhD students enrolled in an African University.
- 2 FELLOWSHIPS of USD 10,000 each will be granted to 2 African postdoctoral researchers working in a laboratory or research institute registered in one of the region's countries.
- Having obtained a PhD degree in Life or Physical Sciences or pursuing studies leading to PhD degree;
- Having the nationality of a Sub-Saharan African country;
- Working in a Research Laboratory or Institution in one of the region's countries or being enrolled in a doctoral programme at a University in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period for PhD and not more than 45 years for post-doctoral.
Deadline for application: 29 April 2016.
For more information and to apply, see the link below.