Membership type: full
Houida AhmedCountry of origin: Yemen Currently in: Malaysia, Seri Kembangan General field of specialization: Mathematical sciences
Degrees2020 Doctorate Mathematical sciences2012 Master Mathematical sciences2002 Undergraduate Mathematical sciences
Current Research Activities
Algebra and pure Mathematics. Especially, Classification in Finite Dimensional for some Algebra, and their identities.
Publications resulting from Research:
1- H Ahmed and et al, On certain 3-algebras generated by binary algebras. Manuscript in preparation.
2. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Canonical form algorithm and separating system of invariant conditions for two-dimensional algebras, Manuscript in preparation.
3. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Identities on two-dimensional Algebras. LJM, 41(9) (2020), 1615– 1629. (ISI) Doi.org/10.1134/S1995080220090024.
4. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Classification of 2-dimensional evolution algebras, their groups of Automorphisms and derivation algebras. JPCS, 1489, 012001 (2020) Doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1489/1/012001.
5. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Two-dimensional left (right) unital algebras over algebraically closed fields and R, JPCS, 1489, 012002 (2020) Doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1489/1/012002.
6. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Subalgebras, idempotents, left (right) ideals and left quasi units of two-dimensional algebras IJAC, 30(5) (2020), 903–929. (ISI) Doi.org/10.1142/S0218196720500253.
7. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, On Two-Dimensional Power Associative Algebras over Algebraically Closed Fields and R. LJM 40 (2019) 1-13. (ISI) Doi.org/10.1134/S1995080219010025.
8. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Classification of two-dimensional Jordan algebras over R. MJMS 12 (2018) 287-303. (ISI) psasir.upm.edu.my/id/eprint/68372.
9. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, The automorphism groups and derivation algebras of two-dimensional algebras. JGLTA, 12 (2018) 9 pages. DOI:10.4172/1736-4337.1000290.
10.H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Classification of two-dimensional Jordan algebras, AIP 1905, (2017) 030003. Doi.org/10.1063/1.5012149.
11. H Ahmed, U Bekbaev, I Rakhimov, Complete classification of two-dimensional algebras, AIP 1830, (2017) 070016. Doi.org/10.1063/1.4980965.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Other
Workshop and Conference Attended2015 Malaysia SEAMS School2016 Malaysia Expository Quantum Lecture Series2016 Malaysia Day of Algebra Seminar 7,2017 Malaysia AISMM Lecture Series 12017 Malaysia Distinguished Lecture and Collaboration Series 22018 Malaysia Topology, Geometry and Applications (AISMM 2)2018 Malaysia Groups and Their Applications2019 Malaysia Workshop about Algebra, Topology, Fields and Applications (AISMMLS 3)2011 KAS Second Scientific Conference participation for students in higher education in KSA2010 KAS Fourth Saudi Science conference contribution of science Faculties in the Development Process of KSA
Presentation given2017On Classification Of Some Classes Of AlgebrasMalaysiaEvent: Fundamental Science Congress 2017 (FSC 2017)2017Classification of two-dimensional Jordan algebrasMalaysiaEvent: (ICMSA 20172017Classification of 2-Dimensional Evolution Algebras, Their Groups of Automorphisms and Derivation AlgebrasMalaysiaEvent: 4BIGTC2019Two-dimensional left (right) unital algebras over algebraically closed fields and RMalaysiaEvent: ICMAE201920193-algebras generated by binary algebrasMalaysiaEvent: IFSC20192020On certain 3-algebras generated by binary algebrasMalaysiaEvent: ICRAAM2020