Membership type: full
Reem Fadul KabbarCountry of origin: Sudan Currently in: United Kingdom, Belfast General field of specialization: Social and Economic Sciences
Degrees2017 Doctorate Agricultural Sciences
Current Research Activities
Assessment of Agricultural Practices on Agro-ecosystem in Khor Abo Habil White Nile, Sudan
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Book on Poverty in Khartoum state, Sudan, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG 2011 Germany.
2. Paper on Hawawir Women of northern got access to land and May be Controlled Conference Arab women in academic sciences and Technology, towards sustainable development
3. Women High Agricultural education In Sudan, Conference Paper International Conference Women Scientists in Changing World China 2010.
4. Technological Factors Affecting Adoption of Zero Tillage Farming by Agadi Households Farmers- Blue Nile State- Sudan, Anwar M.ELHassan1, ReemlKabbar2, Mahir S. Suliman and Abdelmoneim Awadalla Babiker4 Agricultural Extension Journal 2017; 1(5): 15-19, Available Online at www.aextj.com.
5. Poster: The coping strategies index (CSI) for Household Economic Crises Used by Women in Khartoum State, Sudan. Reem Fadul Kabbar, Abed Almonieum Awadella Babiker DAAD Alumni conference on “Diversity – Scientific and Social Perspectives” in Khartoum from 30th of January to 1st of February 2018.
6.Strategies to Fight Hidden Hunger in Ethiopia, Egypt, Sudan and Tunisia, Chapter in World review of nutrition and dietetics • April 2018
4. Use of Household Dietary Diversity Score (HDDS) in Measuring Food Security Status in Bindizi Locality of Central Darfur, Sudan(Under Publishing Abdelmoneim Awadalla Babiker, Reem Fadul Kabbar Babiker M. Elmanna(University of Khartoum Journal of Agricultural Science)
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Higher Education StudyAssistant prof: Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Faculty agriculture Sudan, 2010 until now. Lecturer: Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Faculty of Agriculture2005-2009 Teaching Assistant: Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Faculty of Agriculture2000 – 2004: Post Graduate coordinates: Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Faculty of Agriculture 2011-June2017 Consultant: Nawaeem Organization for Women And Children development(NGO )April –December2014 Head Department: Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Faculty of Agriculture.
Workshop and Conference Attended2017 Germany International DAAD Alumni Expert Seminar Hidden Hunger2017 Germany DAAD Alumni WORKSHOP ProGRANTon: Teaching Approaches inHigher Education