Membership type: full
Nancy GuptaCountry of origin: India Currently in: India, Delhi General field of specialization: Chemical Sciences
Degrees2016 Doctorate Chemical Sciences2010 Master Chemical Sciences2008 Undergraduate Chemical Sciences
Current Research Activities
Currently working in the field of Nanoclusters
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Singhal, N.; Datta, A. Reversible Tuning of Chemical Structure of Nafion Cast Film by Heat and Acid Treatment. J. Phys. Chem. B (2014) 119, 2395-2403.
2. Singhal, P.; Ghorpade, P. V.; Shankarling, G. S.; Singhal, N.; Jha, S. K.; Tripathi, R. M.; Ghosh, H. N. Exciton Delocalization and Hot Hole Extraction in CdSe QDs and CdSe/ZnS Type 1 Core Shell QDs Sensitized with Newly Synthesized Thiols. Nanoscale (2016) 8, 1823-1833.
3. Singhal, N.; Datta, A. Thickness Dependence of Acidity and Microstructure in Nafion Films. ChemistrySelect (2016) 1, 2277-2283.
4. Singhal, N.; Datta, A. Excited State Proton Transfer and Conformational Relaxation of 4PBI in Nafion Films. ChemPhysChem (2016) 17, 1-7.
5. Singhal, N.*; Chakraborty, R. Ghosh, P. Nag, A.* Low‐Bandgap Cs4CuSb2Cl12 Layered Double Perovskite: Synthesis, Reversible Thermal Changes, and Magnetic Interaction. Chem-Asian J. (2018) 13, 2085 –2092 *corresponding authors).
6. Ravi, V. K.*; Singhal, N.*; Nag, A. Initiation and Future Prospects of Colloidal Metal Halide Double-Perovskite Nanocrystals: Cs2AgBiX6 (X = Cl, Br, I) J. Mat. Chem. A. (2018), 6, 21666–21675 (* equal authorship).
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingI am currently teaching and carrying out research in Chemical Sciences in Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Delhi, India