Membership type: full
Muna Hajj YahyaCountry of origin: Palestine Currently in: Palestine, Nablus General field of specialization: Physics
Degrees2015 Doctorate Physics
Current Research Activities
Microwave characterization of various carbon nanotubes mateerials Nanotechnology Electronic Physics
Publications resulting from Research:
1.M.Giorcelli, P.Savi, M.Miscuglio,M. Hajj Yahya andA.Tagliaferro, “Analysisof MWCNTS/epoxy composites at microwave frequency: reproducibility investigation”. In: Nanoscale Research Letters, Vol. 9, pp. 1-5, ISSN 1931-7573, April. 2014
2. Mauro Giorcellia, Patrizia Savia, Muhammad Yasir, Mario Miscuglioa, Muna Hajj Yahya and Alberto Tagliaferroa, “Investigation of epoxy resin/multiwalled carbon nanotube nanocomposite behavior at low frequency”. In: Journal of Materials Research, 01/2015, pp101-107; 30(01):101-107. DOI: 10.1557/jmr.2014.348
3.M. Hajj Yahya, P. Savi, D. Canone, S. Ferraris. “Time Domain Reﬂectometry Coaxial Probe for Water Content Measurements of Soil”. In: 4th EGU Leonardo Conference: Hydrology and Society, Torino, Italy, November 14-16, 2012.
4. M. Giorcelli, P. Savi, A. Delogu, M. Miscuglio, M. Hajj Yahya and A. Tagliaferro. “Microwave absorption properties in epoxy resin Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes composites”. In: International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), Torino, Italy, pp. 1139-1141, September 9-13, 2013.
5.M. Giorcelli, P. Savi, A. Naderi, M. Hajj Yahya, A. Tagliaferro. “Wide Band Microwave Characterization of MWCNTS/Epoxy Composites”. In: International Conference on Nano-Materials and Nanotechnology (Nano-M & T 2013), Annaba, Algeria, 17-18 November 2013
6. M. Giorcelli, M. Hajj Yahya, M. Miscuglio, P. Savi, A. Tagliaferro. “Analysis of Epoxy/Carbon Nanotubes Composites with Diﬀerent Aspect Ratio at Microwave Frequency”. In: International Conference on Thin Films, Dubrovnik, Croazia, 13-16 October, 2014.
7.M. Miscuglio, M. Hajj Yahya, P. Savi, M. Giorcelli, A. Tagliaferro. “Characterization of nanocomposites based on MWCNTs for radar absorbing application”. In: XX Riunione Nazionale di Elettromagnetismo (RiNEm), Padova, September 15-18, 2014.
8.M. Giorcelli, P. Savi, M. Hajj Yahya, A. Tagliaferro. “Comparison of wide band microwavepropertiesofMWCNTsembeddedindiﬀerentpolymermatrix: PDMSand Epoxy resi”. In: The twenty-second annual Conference on COMPOSITES/NANO ENGINEERING (ICCE22), Malta, July 13-19, 2014.
9. Mohammad K.Elsaid Ayham Shaer Eshtiaq Hjaz Muna Hajj Yahya '' Impurity effects on the magnetization and magnetic susceptibility of an electron confined in a quantum ring under the presence of an external magnetic field ''
10. Mohammad K.Elsaid Ayham Shaer Eshtiaq Hjaz Muna Hajj Yahya ''The effects of Rashba spin-orbit interaction and impurity on the magnetic properties of a semiconductor quantum ring presented in an external
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingAssistant Professor at An- Najah National University / Physics Department
Workshop and Conference Attended2019 An - Najah National University workshop '' Sesame at Palestine ''
Presentation given2018Electrical Properties of MWCNTs Nanocomposites in Microwave Frequency RangePalestine Technical University / KadoorieEvent: sixth Palestinian conference on modern trends in mathematics and physics PCMTMP-VI2016Microwave Characterization of Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes Polymer CompositesAn-Najah National UniversityEvent: Second Palestinian International Conference on Material Science and Nanotechnology (PICNM2016)2019Microwave Characterization of Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes Polymer CompositesAn-Najah National UniversityEvent: Workshop : Sesame at Palestine
Other AwardsOct 2019Erasmus plusparticipation in an exchange program of students and professors Teaching course ''Electronics'' in Paris -Sud university /Paris - FranceJun 2019Erasmus PlusTraining and Research at Paris - Sud unversity / Paris - FranceJan 2012Winner of Full PhD Scholarship, Politecnico di Torino, Turin, ItalyWinner of Full PhD Scholarship, Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy, January, 2012 – May, 2015, http://www.det.polito.it/en/personale/scheda/(nominativo) /muna.hajjyhayaSep 2009Winner of EDISU Piemonte Scholarship during the M.Sc period, Politecnico di Torino, Turin, ItalyWinner of EDISU Piemonte Scholarship during the M.Sc period, Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy. Master of Science, Electronic Engineering. September, 2009 September, 2011Sep 2007Honor’s Collage (Top One), An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, B.Sc., Physics.Honor’s Collage (Top One), An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, B.Sc., Physics. September, 2005 - September, 2007, http://www.najah.edu/