Membership type: full
Aiat HegazyCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Cairo General field of specialization: Engineering sciences
Degrees2013 Doctorate Engineering sciences
Current Research Activities
Publications resulting from Research:
1. E. Mettawee, A. Elfoly and H. Sharawee, and O. El-Farouk, Solar Water Electrolysis for Hydrogen Production under Climate of Egypt, ISES Orlando, Florida USA, August 6-12, 2005, v3, 2101.
2. A. Hegazy and E. Prouzet, Room Temperature Synthesis and Thermal Evolution of Porous Nanocrystalline TiO2 Anatase, Chem. Mater. 2012, 24, 245-254
3. A.Hegazy and E. Prouzet, Effect of physical chemistry parameters in photocatalytic properties of TiO2 nanocrystals. C. R. Chimie 16 (2013) 651–659
4. Heba Ali, N. Ismail, A. H. Hegazy, and Mohamed Mekewi.A novel photoelectrode of TiO2-WO3 nanoarrays grown on FTO for solar water splitting.Electrochimica Acta, 150 (2014) 314-319.
5. Heba Ali, N. Ismail, Mohamed Mekewi, and A. H. Hegazy.Facile one-step process for synthesis of vertically aligned cobalt oxide doped TiO2 nanotube arrays for solar energy conversion, 19(2015) 10, 3019-3026.
6. Aiat Hegazy, NatachaKinadjian,BaharehSadeghimakki, Siva Sivoththaman,Nageh K. Allamand Eric Prouzet.TiO2 nanoparticles optimized for photoanodes tested in large area Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC), Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 153, 108-116
7. Leta T. Jule, Francis B. Dejene, Abdub G. Ali, Kittessa T. Roro, Aiat Hegazy, Nageh K. Allam, Essam El Shenawy, “Wide visible emission and narrowing band gap in Cd-doped ZnOnanopowders synthesized via sol-gel route”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 687,pp. 920-926, 2016.
8. Ahmed El-Sayed, Nada Atef, Aiat H. Hegazy, K. R. Mahmoud, Randa M. Abdel Hameed, Nageh K. Allam,“Defect states determined the performance of dopant-free anatase nanocrystals in Solar Fuel Cells, Journal of Solar Energy 144 (2017) 445-452
9. E. T. El Shenawy and A.H. Hegazy, “Design and Optimization of Stand-alone PV System for Egyptian Rural Communities” submitted to Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications (PIP-17-077)
10. E.T. El Shenawy, A.H. Hegazy and M.A. Ibrahim, “Global Solar Radiation Forecasting Using Neural Network Based on PV Module Performance”, World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. 35, No. 9, pp. 2002-2011, 2017.
11. E. T. El Shenawy, M. A. Ibrahim and A. H. Hegazy, “Simulation of the Shadow Effect on Series Connected PV Modules” Middle East Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 927-936, 2017.
12. Aiat Hegazy, Essam El-Shenawy and Mohamed Abdelatef, “Decoupling Crystallinity and Size of TiO2 Nanoparticles of TiO2: Application in Large Area Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”, SWC 2017, Solar World Congress, Gumerah Hotel, El Ithad Tower, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 29 Oct. – 2 Nov., 2017.
13. AN El-Shazly, AH Hegazy, MM Rashad, MF El-Shahat, NK Allam, Ultrathin ALD TiO2 shells for enhanced photoelectrochemical solar fuel generation, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 739, pp. 178-183, 2018.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Research