Membership type: full
Manal IsmailCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Ismailia General field of specialization: Agricultural Sciences
Degrees2012 Doctorate Agricultural Sciences
Current Research Activities
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Ismail, M.S., Soliman, M.F., El naggar, M.H. and Ghallab, M.M. Acaricidal activity of Spinosad and Abamectin against two-spotted spider mites. Experimental & Applied Acarology, 43:129-135(2007).
2. Ismail, M.S., El naggar, M.H., Soliman, M.F., and Ghallab, M.M. Ecological studies on the two-spotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae Koch and its predators. Egyptian Journal of Natural Toxins, Vol. 4(2): 26-44, December (2007).
3. Ismail, M.S., Abo-Ghalia, A.H., Soliman, M.H. and Ghallab, M.M. Certain effects of different spectral colors on some biological parameters of the two-spotted spider mite, Tetranychus urticae. Egyptian Academic Journal of biological Sciences, 3(1): 27- 39 (2011).
4. Ismail, M.S. Ghallab, M.M. Soliman, M.H and Abo-Ghalia, A.H. Acaricidal activities of some essential and fixed oils on the two-spotted spider mite, Tetranychus urticae, Egyptian Academic Journal of biological Sciences, 3(1): 41-48 (2011).
5. Ismail MSM, Soliman MFM, Abo-Ghaliab AH, Ghallab MMA. The acaricidal activity of some essential and fixed oils against the two-spotted spider mite in relation to different temperatures. International Journal of Pest Management, 61(2): 121-125 (2015).
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Research
Workshop and Conference AttendedDecember 3-18, 2005 Plant Protection Research Institute- Agriculture Research Center. Integrated pest Management of pests of horticultural crops and vegetablesOctober 19-21, 2010 Agriculture research station, Biological Management of Agricultural wastes to produce compost and bio-fertilizers" from the project management "Biodegradation of agricultural waste into compost to improve productivity of crops and environmentalOctober 16-27, 2011 Plant Protection Research Institute- Agriculture Research Center. Integrated Pest Management of the major diseases expected on field and horticultural crops at the plant Protection Research Institute Agriculture Research Center.November 18-22, 2013 Turkey, Menemen-Izmir, 3rd International Course on Integrated Pest Management “Alternative methods for reduction of pesticide use”November 9-20, 2014 Agriculture research station, Recycling the waste of research farms for the productivity of secure compost and for the preservation of the environment from pollutionMarch 9-11, 2015 Agriculture research station, Pyrolysis of agricultural residues: production and characterization of Biochar soils managementOctober 4-5, 2015 Matrouh Governorate. Forage resources development in Matrouh Governorate"October 7-8, 2015 Siwa oasis Converting palm waste to vital products between theory and practice in Siwa Oasis. Participation from these projects, the global event "The first Egyptian Date Palm Festival" to highlight and clarify theJanuary 17-19, 2016 Plant Protection Research Institute Agriculture Research Center. Pass the workshop "Pre-Harvest pestsJanuary 31 till 18 February, 2016 Pass the training course in field of designing and maintenance of irrigation networks, IsmailiaMarch 20-24, 2016 Ismailia-Agriculture Research station, Ismailia. Pass the training course in field of Technical recommendations on weed control,
AffiliationsAthens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER).the Egyptian Society for Environmental Sciences (ESES)the Egyptian Society of Natural Toxins
Other AwardsNov 2015the Award of the Plant Protection Research Institute for the best ResearchThe best scientific paper in the filed of Applied Research from the Plant Protection Research Institute , Agriculture Research Center