Membership type: full
Maii Moustafa NabiehCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Elmahalla General field of specialization: Other
Degrees2016 Master Other
Current Research Activities
microbiology , virology, bacteriology and molecular biology clinical pathology and infectious diseases. treatment of HCV infection and HSV viral infections
Publications resulting from Research:
• October 2018:- revisers of 5 articles were published on www.egyres.com .
• October 2017:- Book publication:- the Medical importance of probiotics in HCV infection. www.morebooks.de and on Amazon website.
• July 17-18th 2017:- Video presentation in Microbial interactions and application of beneficial microbes international conference in Munich, Germany.
• July 8th 2017:- paper publication in title L. Acidophilus and B. Bifidum spp contribute in the treatment of hepatitis C in the IJASEAT international journal and indexed in Google scholar.
• March 26-27th 2017:- Paper Oral presentation in (IASTEM) international conference on medical, biological and pharmaceutical conference Vienna, Austria
• July17th 2016 :- Three Oral presentation in Enhancing scientific research ESR conference
• April 5th 2016:- poster presentation HCV fighter conference, pharmacy faculty, Tanta university.
• October 13-14th 2015:- 2nd Conferences of Postgraduate Students in Science (PSS II) by a paper and poster.
• February24th 2014:- The first conference of '' the center of Excellence Cancer Research (CECR) - Next Generation Cancer Research Diagnosis'' Tanta University, Egypt,.
• March 15th 2013:- The international scientific conference of Laboratory Diagnosis and ICSI, Damanhur.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingIndustryBiollix biotechnology company for biological and biochemical products educational services and online services in biotechnology field conferences and events
Other AwardsApr 2019Prizes and honoring • October 2018:-The best scientific reviser in Egyptian researcher association. • October 2017:-Honoring certificate of Master's degree in honoring day for higher studies. • September 2008:- Honor certificate for my effort in medical lab analysis. • October 2005:- Honoring certificate for one of Top Ten Students on my class in University. • High School honoring certificate for being Third one of Top five students in excellent school competition. • Prizes and presents were given for several competitions in preparatory and high school