Membership type: full
Rehena NasrinCountry of origin: Bangladesh Currently in: Bangladesh, Dhaka General field of specialization: Mathematical sciences
Degrees2015 Doctorate Mathematical sciences
Current Research Activities
Dr. Nasrin focuses on solar collector, solar PV, PVT, PVT/PCM system, electrical power, thermal energy storage, energy efficiency, efficiency improvement.
Publications resulting from Research:
1. R. Nasrin, M. Hasanuzzaman and N.A. Rahim, Effect of nanofluids on heat transfer and cooling system of the photovoltaic/thermal performance, International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, DOI/10.1108/HFF-04-2018-0174.
2. H. Fayaz, N.A. Rahim, M. Hasanuzzaman, A. Rivai, R. Nasrin, Numerical and outdoor real time experimental investigation of performance of PCM based PVT system, Solar Energy, Vol. 179, pp. 135-150, 2019, DOI/10.1016/j.solener.2018.12.057.
3. M.S. Rahman, R. Nasrin and M.I. Hoque, Heat-mass transfer of nanofluid in lid-driven enclosure under three convective mode, GANIT Journal, Vol. 38, pp. 73-83, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/ganit.v38i0.39787.
4. M.S. Rahman, R. Nasrin and M.I. Hoque, Mixed convective flow in lid-driven porous cavity: Effect of solid volume fraction, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 120, No. 6, pp. 6547-6561, 2018.
5. K.F.U. Ahmed, R. Nasrin and M. Elias, Natural convective flow in circular and arc cavities filled with water-Cu nanofluid: A comparative study, Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 37-52, 2018, SCOPUS Indexed.
6. Ishrat Zahan, R. Nasrin and M.A. Alim, MHD effect on conjugate heat transfer in a nanofluid filled rectangular enclosure, International Journal of Petrochemical Science and Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 114-123, 2018.
7. H. Fayaz, R. Nasrin, N.A. Rahim and M. Hasanuzzaman, Energy and exergy analysis of the PVT system: Effect of nanofluid flow rate, Solar Energy, 169, pp. 217-230, July 2018, I.F. 4.018.
8. R. Nasrin, N.A. Rahim, H. Fayaz and M. Hasanuzzaman, Water/MWCNT nanofluid based cooling system of PVT: Experimental and numerical research, Renewable Energy, 2018, 121, 286-300, I.F. 4.357.
9. R. Nasrin, M. Hasanuzzaman and N.A. Rahim, Effect of high irradiation and cooling on power-energy and performance of PVT system, Renewable Energy, 2018; 116, Part A: 552-569, I.F. 4.357.
10. R. Nasrin, M. Hasanuzzaman and N.A. Rahim, Effect of high irradiation on Photovoltaic power and energy, International Journal of Energy Research, 2018, 42, pp. 1115-1131, DOI:10.1002/er.3907, I.F. 2.598.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingI am teaching the following undergraduate mathematics courses: • Probability and Statistics • Integral Calculus • Matrices Algebra • Vector Analysis • Differential Calculus • Ordinary Differential Equation • Partial Differential Equation • Linear Algebra • Solid Geometry • Co-ordinate Geometry • Laplace Transform • Fourier Analysis • Numerical Analysis • Complex Variable • Harmonic Function • Bessel's Function • Series Solution