Cholpon OmurgazievaCountry of origin: Kyrgyzstan Currently in: Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek General field of specialization: Biological Systems and Organisms
Degrees2007 Doctorate Biological Systems and Organisms2012 Doctorate Biological Systems and Organisms
Current Research Activities
Biological Systems and Organisms
Field of research: Microbiological control of soil and water contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides. Bioremediation of environmental pollution Microbiological diversity of natural and agroecosystems; Biological control for plant protection; Microbiological pesticides and fungicides: from laboratory research to industrial production.
Publications resulting from Research:
Total number of publications in national and international journals: 45, including 1 monograph, 5 text book, 1 patent.
1. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Kaulbekova A.A. Characterization of bacterial strains capable of accumulating and transforming high concentrations of heavy metals // Modern Innovation Vol. N. 4 (32), Moscow, 2019 – P.4-8.
2. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Tolobaeva J., Kaulbekova A.A. The phenotypic properties of soil micromycetes of natural and tehnogenic zones of Kyrgyzstan / Republican Scientific and Theoretical Journal // Proceedings of the Universities of Kyrgyzstan. No. 6, Bishkek, 2019 - Page 31-33.
3. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Isaeva V.K., Ibraeva N.I. Antagonistic properties of Streptomyces strains isolated from the technogenic soils of Kyrgyzstan //European Journal Of Natural History", №3. Moscow, 2018. P. 7-12.
4. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Karabekova D. The effect of soil pollution with heavy metals on the cellulolytic activity of microorganisms // Scientific forum: Medicine, Biology and Chemistry: Sat. Art. based on materials of X international scientific-practical conf. - No. 2 (10). - Moscow, 2018. – P.6-13.
5. Omurgazieva Ch.M, Kaulbekova A.A. 2017. Phenotypic properties of strains of Streptomyces isolated from soils natural and technogenic zones of Kyrgyzstan //Bulletin of the Kyrgyz National University named after J. Balasagyn - Issue 4 (92), Bishkek, 2017 - P.32-41.
6. Omurgazieva Ch.M. Beyshekeeva G. D., G. M. Kenenbaeva 2016. Accumulative activity of the Association of bacterial strains H-5-8 Bacillus megatherium and H-5-2 Bacillus cereus lead salts //Problems of modern science and education-Vol.34 (76). DOI: 10.20861/2304-2338-2016-76 RSCI Impact factor: 1.52 Ed.: Problems of science, OLIMP, 153008 RF. c. Ivanova - P.6-9.
7. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Akmatsiaeva R. (2016) Influence of heavy metal pollution in the areas of Orlovka-Burdinsky radioactive tailings on soil microorganisms //Bulletin of NSU named after S. Namatova - No.1 – P.7-10.
8. Omurgazieva Ch.M. (2015) The effect of radiation-chemical pollution in the area of the Kashka tailing pond on soil microorganisms/ Scientific projects under the grant of KNU named after J. Balasagyn for scientific research - Bishkek, 2015, P.25-33.
9. Omurgazieva Ch.M. (2014). Ecological and microbiological analysis of soils of the Kazhi-Sai uranium tailing zone /Scientific projects under the grant of KNU named after J. Balasagyn for scientific research - Bishkek, 2014, P.11-21.
10. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Totubaeva N.E. (2013) Antagonistic properties of Streptomyces cultures isolated from technogenic soils // Bulletin of the Institute of Ecology and Nature Management at KSU named after I. Arabaev, International scientific-practical conference "Problems of improving the management of natural and socio-economic processes", Bishkek, P. 265-268.
11. Omurgazieva Ch.M., (2013) Antagonistic effect of Streptomyces strains on Fusarium oxusporum micromycetes //Collection of scientific papers of Kyrgyz Agrarian Academy “Microorganisms and the biosphere” Bishkek P.170-172.
12. Omurgazieva Ch.M. Barkyjokova N. (2013) Influence of soil pollution by heavy metals on soil micromycetes //Collection of scientific papers of Kyrgyz Agrarian Academy “Microorganisms and the biosphere” Bishkek, P. 40-42.
13. Konurbaeva M.U., Bobusheva S.T., Omurgazieva Ch.M. (2013) Actinomycetes in the rhizosphere of wheat and beans, their survival in gray earth soil. //Collection of scientific papers of the ISU. K.Tynystanov //Scientific-practical conference "Science and education for sustainable development", Karakol, P.50-53.
14. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Ibraeva N.I., Pirmanov S.A. (2012) Microbiological research in the Min-Kush tailing area //I International Biological Congress of Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz-Turkish University of Manas, Bishkek, P. 205-206.
15. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Pirmanov S.A. (2012) Studying the properties of bacterial strains of the genus Streptomyces stimulating wheat growth in laboratory conditions //Bulletin of KNU. J. Balasagyn. - Special. issue, Bishkek - P. 36-40.
16. Omurgazieva Ch.M., (2012) Antagonistic properties of strains of bacteria of the genus Streptomyces. Book of Abstracts. // I International Biological Congress of Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz-Turkish University of Manas, Bishkek, 2012, P.205.
18. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Totubaeva N.E. (2010) Influence of heavy metal pollution on soil microorganisms in the tailings of the Kazhi-Sai industrial plant //Study of wildlife of Kyrgyzstan BSI NAS KR. Bishkek - Issue 2. – P.160-163
19. Toktosunov AT, Karipova N., Omurgazieva Ch.M., (2010) The effect of radiation-chemical pollution on the heredity of poikilothermic animals // Bulletin of KNU named after J. Balasagyn: Series 5. Natural and Technical Sciences, Bishkek, pp. 344-350.
20. Omurgazieva Ch.M., Toktosunov A.T, Karipova N. (2010) Influence of emissions from the Oryol industrial plant on soil microorganisms //Bulletin of KNU named after J. Balasagyn: Series 5. Natural and Technical Sciences, Bishkek, P. 331 -337.
Monograph and Textbooks:
1. Doolotkeldieva .T. Omurgasieva Ch. 2009. The role of soil microorganisms in bioindication and bioremediation of pollution by heavy metals.170p. Publisher “Ayat”, Bishkek.
2. Omurgazieva Ch.M. Totubaeva N.E. 2011. Methodical instructions to laboratory and practical training for the course "Microbiology" (textbook – in Russian), Bishkek.-25c
3. Totubaeva N.E., Omurgazieva Ch.M. 2011. Methodical instructions to laboratory and practical training for the course "Biotechnology" (textbook – in Russian), Bishkek -23c.
4. Omurgazieva Ch.M. 2016. Methodological manual for laboratory and practical training for the course "Microbiology" (in Kyrgyz) Bishkek – 77p.
5. Omurgazieva Ch.M. Isaeva V.K. 2016. Methodological guide to laboratory and practical classes in the discipline «Biology of plant development" Bishkek - 46c.
6. Isaeva V.K., Omurgazieva Ch.M. 2016. Methodological manual for the Lecture Course "Genetic Markers", Bishkek - 45 p.
Patent №815 for Bacillus megaterium H5-8 and Bacillus cereus H5-2 (associations) strains for destruction of heavy metals in environment. Registered by Kyrgyz State register of inventions 30.09.2005.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:ResearchThe main areas of research: Microbiological diagnostics, bioindication and environmental control by xenobiotics, including heavy metals and radioactive toxic substances. Bioremediation of environmental pollution (Ecological biotechnology). Development of technology for the production and use of microbial preparations based on effective strains of biodegradants for soil improvement and plant protection.
Workshop and Conference Attended2019 Tbilisi, Georgia «Microbes and their viruses: Ecology, Biodiversity and Applications” & Workshop “New Trends in Extremophile Research and Biotechnology”.
AffiliationsFaculty of Biology, Kyrgyz National University named after J. Balasagyn
Presentation given2019Influence of heavy metal pollution on soil microorganisms in the zones of uranium tailings KyrgyzstanGeorgiaEvent: New Trends in Extremophile Research and Biotechnology
Other AwardsNov 2019The heroine of the encyclopedia- Included is a list of successful women in the Encyclopedia "Women of Kyrgyzstan", 2019, Bishkek, P.506-508.The book "Women of Kyrgyzstan" presents the success story of 373 outstanding women of the country.