Membership type: full
Zriouel SanaeCountry of origin: Morocco Currently in: Morocco, Beni Mellal General field of specialization: Physics
Degrees2016 Doctorate Physics2014 Master Engineering sciences2012 Master Physics2010 Undergraduate Physics
Current Research Activities
Publications resulting from Research:
1. S. Zriouel, "Phase transitions and compensation behavior of graphene-based Janus materials", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, (2020) 493 165711.
2. S. Zriouel, et al., "Oxygen vacancy effect on dielectric and hysteretic properties of zigzag ferroelectric iron dioxide nanoribbon", Physica E (2017) 91 113-118.
3. S. Zriouel, et al., "Effect of p-d hybridization on Half metallic properties of some diluted IIIV-V2 chalcopyrites for spintronic applications", Physica Scripta (2020) 95 045809 (8pp).
4. S. Saidi, S. Zriouel, B. Drissi and M. Maaroufi, "First principles study of electronic and optical properties of Ag2CdSnS4 chalcogenides for photovoltaic applications", Computational Materials Science (2018) 152 291-299.
5. S. Saidi, S. Zriouel, B. Drissi and M. Maaroufi, "A DFT study of electro-optical properties of kesterite Ag2CdSnX4 for photovoltaic applications", Physica E (2018) 103 171-179.
6. B. Drissi, S. Zriouel and L. Bahmad, "Surface effects and discontinuity behavior in nanosystems composed of Prussian blue analogues", Physica A (2018) 496 663-675.
7. B. Drissi, S. Zriouel and H. Nit Ben Ahmed, "Stone-Wales defected molecular-based AFeIIFeIII(C2O4)3 nanoribbons : Thermal and magnetic properties", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (2018) 449 328-336.
8. B. Drissi and S. Zriouel, "Graphyne core/shell nanoparticles : Monte Carlo study of thermal and magnetic properties", Journal of Statistical Mechanics : Theory and Experiment (2016) 2016 053206.
9. B. Drissi, S. Zriouel and L. Bahmad, "Monte Carlo study of magnetic behavior of core-shell nanoribbon", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (2015) 374 639-646.
10. B. Drissi, S. Zriouel and E.H. Saidi, "Edge effect on magnetic phases of doped zigzag graphone nanoribbons", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (2015) 374 394-401.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:ResearchTeaching
Workshop and Conference Attended2019 Yildiz Technical University, in Istanbul Turkey 5th International Conference On Advances In Mechanical Engineering Istanbul 2019 (Icame2019)2019 Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), in Trieste Italy Conference on Signatures of Topology in Condensed Matter2019 Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), in Trieste Italy School and Workshop on Mixing and Control2019 Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), in Trieste Italy College on Energy Transport and Energy Conversion in the Quantum Regime2018 Faculty of Sciences of Tunis, University of Tunis EL Manar ICTP-Network on Advanced Two dimensional Materials
Other AwardsJan 2013Award of Excellence awarded by the National Center of Scientific research of Morocco.Dec 2012First prize for the best Master’s thesis in Mathematical Physics, at Mohammed V University, Morocco.Dec 2010Award of Excellence awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Executive Training, Morocco.