Membership type: full
Ayesha ShabbirCountry of origin: Pakistan Currently in: Saudi Arabia, Al Ahsa General field of specialization: Mathematical sciences
Degrees2013 Doctorate Mathematical sciences
Current Research Activities
Publications resulting from Research:
1. F. Ashraf, M. Baca, A. S. Fenovcikova and A. Shabbir, On H-irregularity strengths of G-amalgamation of graphs, Electronic J. Graph theory and applications, 5(2) (2017), 325-334.
2. M. Bača, M. Naseem and A. Shabbir, Face Labelings of Klein-bottle Fullerenes, Acta Mathematicae Applicata eSinica, English Series, 33(2) (2017), 277-286. (IF=0.273)
3. A. Shabbir and T. Zamfirescu, Fault tolerant designs in triangular lattices, Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics, 10(2) (2016), 447-456. (IF=0.762)
4. A. Shabbir and T. Zamfirescu, Hamiltonicity in k-tree-Halin graphs, Convexity and Discrete Geometry Including Graph Theory, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 148(1) (2016), 59-68.
5. Y. Bashir, F. Nadeem and A. Shabbir, Highly non-concurrent longest paths in lattices, Turkish Journal of Mathematics, 40(1) (2016), 21-31. (IF=0.376)
6. A. Shabbir and T. Zamfirescu, Gallai’s property for graphs in lattices on the torus and the Möbius strip, Periodica Mathematica Hungarica, 72(1) (2016), 1-11. (IF=0.415)
7. M. Bača, Y. Bashir, F. Nadeem and A. Shabbir, On super edge-antimagicness of circulant graphs, GraphsandCombinatorics,31(6) (2015), 2019-2028. (IF=0.480)
8. M. Bača, Y. Bashir, F. Nadeem and A. Shabbir, On super edge-antimagic total labeling of Toeplitz graphs, In: Cartier P., Choudary A., Waldschmidt M. (eds) Mathematics in the 21st Century. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, vol 98(2015). Springer, Basel, 1-10.
9. F. Nadeem, A. Shabbir and T. Zamfirescu, Hamiltonian connectedness of Toeplitz graphs, In: Cartier P., Choudary A., Waldschmidt M. (eds) Mathematics in the 21st Century. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, vol 98(2015). Springer, Basel, 135-149.
10. Ayesha Shabbir, Fault-tolerant designs in lattice networks on the Klein bottle, Electronic J. Graph theory and applications, 2(2)(2014), 99-109.
11. Martin Bača, Muhammad Numan and Ayesha Shabbir, Labelings of type (1,1,1) for toroidal fullerenes, Turkish Journal of Mathematics. 37(6) (2013), 899-907. (IF=0.333)
12. A. Shabbir, C. T. Zamfirescu and T. Zamfirescu, Intersecting longest paths and longest cycles: A survey, Electronic J. Graph theory and applications, 1(1) (2013), 56-76.
13. A. Shabbir and T. Zamfirescu, Highly non-concurrent longest cycles in lattice graphs, Discrete Mathematics, 313(19) (2013),1908-1914. (IF=0.566).
14. F. Nadeem, A. Shabbir and T. Zamfirescu, Planar lattice graphs with Gallai's property, Graphs and Combinatorics, 29(5) (2013)1523-1529. (IF=0.331)
15. Martin Bača, A. Shabbir, Total labelings of toroidal polyhexes, Sci. Int (Lahore), 24(3) (2012) 239-241.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Teaching
Workshop and Conference Attended2018 Rio de janeiro, Brazil International Mathematical Congruence, Brazil2018 Rio de Janeiro World Meeting for Women in Mathematics2014 Vientiane, Laos CIMPA- Laos research school “Graph Labelings, Graph Decompositions and Hamiltonian Cycles”2014 Gyeongju, Republic of Korea 17th International Mathematical Union General Assembly2014 Seoul, Republic of Korea International Mathematical Congruence, Seoul2014 Erbil, Iraq CIMPA- Iraq research school "On Inverse problems: Theory and applications"2013 Bangkok, Thailand CIMPA-Thailand research school "Graphs, Codes and Designs"2011 Bandung, Indonesia CIMPA- ICTP -UNESCO - MESR- MICINN – INDONESIA Research School "Geometric representation theory"