Membership type: full
Vinamrita SinghCountry of origin: India Currently in: India, Delhi General field of specialization: Physics
Degrees2015 Doctorate Physics2008 Master Physics2006 Undergraduate Physics
Current Research Activities
The area of my research is the study of photovoltaics, which comprises the fabrication and characterization of the devices along with theoretical analysis of the working mechanisms.
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Vinamrita Singh, Swati Arora, P. K. Bhatnagar, Manoj Arora, and R. P. Tandon, Effects of aging on the mobility and lifetime of carriers in organic bulk heterojunction solar cells, Journal Of Renewable And Sustainable Energy 3, 063111 (2011).
2. Vinamrita Singh, Swati Arora, Promod Kumar Bhatnagar, Manoj Arora , Ram Pal Tandon, An anomalous behaviour in degraded bulk heterojunction organic solar cells, Physica Scripta 84, 065803 (2011).
3. Swati Arora, Vinamrita Singh, Manoj Arora and Ram Pal Tandon, Evaluating Effect of Surface State Density at the Interfaces in Degraded Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cell, Physica B 407 (2012) 3044–3046.
4. Vinamrita Singh, Swati Arora, P. K. Bhatnagar, Manoj Arora and R. P. Tandon Degradation in bulk heterojunction organic solar cells: changes in electrode interface and reduction in the occupation probability of the interface states, Journal of Polymer Research 19:9899 (2012).
5. Vinamrita Singh, Swati Arora, Manoj Arora, Vishal Sharma, and R.P. Tandon, Characterization of doped PEDOT:PSS and its influence on the performance and degradation of organic solar cell, Semiconductor Science and Technology 29 (2014) 8pp.
6. Vinamrita Singh, Swati Arora, Manoj Arora, Vishal Sharma, and R.P. Tandon, Optimizing P3HT/PCBM/MWCNT films for increased stability in polymer bulk heterojunction solar cells, Physics Letters A 378 (2014) 3046–3054.
7. Poonam Pahuja, Richa Sharma, Vinamrita Singh, Ram Pal Tandon. Novel method of synthesis of multiferroic Nickel Cobalt Ferrite, Barium Strontium Titanate composite system. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology 1–8 (2014).
8. Vishal Sharma, Vinamrita Singh, Manoj Arora, Swati Arora, and R.P. Tandon, Influence of donor-acceptor materials on the photovoltaic parameters of conjugated polymer/fullerene solar cells, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 26:6212–6217 (2015)
9. Richa Sharma, Vinamrita Singh, R. K. Kotnala, R. P. Tandon, Investigation on the effect of ferrite content on the multiferroic properties of (1-x) Ba0.95Sr0.05TiO3(x) Ni0.7Zn0.2Co0.1Fe2O4 ceramic composite, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 160 (2015) 447-455
10. Vinamrita Singh*, Degradation of fill factor in P3HT:PCBM based organic solar cells, Current Applied Physics 17 (11) pp. 1450-1454 (2017)
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Teaching
Other AwardsJul 201262nd Nobel Laureates and Students Meeting in LindauJun 2012Winner in e-Essay Competition of World Gas ConferenceMay 2010DU/DST Purse Grant fellowship (JRF & SRF)