Membership type: full
Shalini TiwariCountry of origin: India Currently in: India, Lucknow General field of specialization: Agricultural Sciences
Degrees2019 Doctorate Agricultural Sciences
Current Research Activities
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Shalini Tiwari, Shweta, Manoj Prasad, Charu Lata (2019). Genome-wide investigation of GRAM-domain containing genes in rice reveals their role in plant-rhizobacteria interactions and abiotic stress responses. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules.
2. Shalini Tiwari, Charu Lata, (2019). Genome Engineering in Rice: Applications, Advancements and Future Perspectives. In Molecular Approaches in Plant Biology and Environmental Challenges., Springer
3. P.S. Chauhan*, Charu Lata*, Shalini Tiwari, A.S. Chauhan, S. K. Mishra, L. Agrawal, D. Chakrabarty, C.S. Nautiyal (2019). Transcriptional alterations reveal Bacillus amyloliquefaciens-rice cooperation under salt stress. Scientific reports.
4. N. Bisht, Shalini Tiwari, P.C. Singh, A. Niranjan, P.S. Chauhan (2019). A multifaceted rhizobacterium Paenibacillus lentimorbus alleviates nutrient deficiency-induced stress in Cicer arietinum L., Microbiological Research.
5. R. Jatan, Shalini Tiwari, M.H. Asifa, Charu Lata (2019). Genome-wide profiling reveals extensive alterations in Pseudomonas putida mediated miRNAs expression during drought stress in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.), Environmental and Experimental Botany.
6. Shalini Tiwari, V. Prasad, Charu Lata (2019). “Bacillus: Plant Growth Promoting Bacteria for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment”, in New and Future Developments in Microbial Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Elsevier.
7. Shalini Tiwari, Charu Lata (2018). Heavy Metal Stress, Signaling, and Tolerance Due to Plant-Associated Microbes: An Overview, Frontiers in Plant Science.
8. Shalini Tiwari, V. Prasad, P.S. Chauhan, Charu Lata (2017). Bacillus amyloliquefaciens confers tolerance to various abiotic stresses and modulates plant response to phytohormones through osmoprotection and gene expression regulation in rice. Frontiers in Plant Science.
9. Shalini Tiwari, Charu Lata, P.S. Chauhan, V. Prasad, Manoj Prasad (2017). A Functional Genomic Perspective on Drought Signalling and its Crosstalk with Phytohormone-mediated Signalling Pathways in Plants. Current Genomics
10. M. Mishra, M. Srivastava, G. Singh, Shalini Tiwari, A. Niranjan, N. Kumari, P. Misra (2017). Overexpression of Withania somnifera SGTL1 gene resists the interaction of fungus Alternaria brassicicola in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology.
11. Shalini Tiwari, Charu Lata, P.S. Chauhan, C.S. Nautiyal (2016). Pseudomonas putida attunes morphophysiological, biochemical and molecular responses in Cicer arietinum L. during drought stress and recovery. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry.
12. M. Mishra, G. Singh, Shalini Tiwari, R. Singh, N. Kumari, P. Misra (2015). Characterization of Arabidopsis sterol glycosyltransferase TTF15/UGT80B1 role during freeze and heat stress. Plant and Signaling Behavior.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:Research