September 11, 2015
Eligible fields Areas including negotiations, organization learning, marketing, global affairs, and the management of innovation and services.
Type of fellowship Multi-disciplinary training. The IWF brings together an unprecedented global membership to exchange ideas, to learn, inspire, and to build better leadership for a changing world. This vision is realized through global conferences, training and mentoring programs and our networks of global forums.
Target group Women fellows from around the world
Age limit None
Host info Harvard Business School and INSEAD campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Duration 20 days
Number of awards given each year No set number
• One week of Orientation, specialized Fellows Program training
• Registration fees for IWF’s World Leadership Conference
• Customized training at Harvard Business School
• Customized training at INSEAD
• Expenses associated with visits to the Fellow’s IWF Mentor
• All meals and accommodations
• All course materials
• All ground transportation (air travel is not included)
Non eligible costs Not specified
Amounts $27,500 USD.